Monday, July 19, 2010

One crazy week...



This is actually Andrew making the first post on Rachael's blog. She has a crazy week going on right now trying to take all her finals before lecture is even finished, get ready for her internship, and, oh yeah, get engaged! That is why I'm creating this blog for her because she just doesn't have the time.

At 2 a.m. on Wednesday morning Rachael is getting on the shuttle from Rexburg to the Salt Lake Airport, where she will fly out to visit her brother Pat and his family in Maryland. Next Tuesday she will actually be getting on the plane headed for Honduras. I like to tell people that I gave her a diamond and four days later she gave it back and left the country! Which, might I add, is true; but she has a "temp ring" to wear while she is gone and will get her beautiful diamond back when she comes home in September. That is good news for me, because it means she will actually come back!

Rachael plans on posting here about her experiences while she is gone. She hopes you enjoy catching up with her and seeing all the great work she will be doing with the people of Honduras. This is a great way for her to continue to serve the people she served as a missionary just a few years ago.

Enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment